- UKSUP 12’6″ National Champion 2015
- 1st Masters and 3rd open men’s (12’6”), UK SUP clubs national race series 2014
- International Surfing Association (ISA) Surf and SUP coach educator
- Surf Life Saving Great Britain (SLSGB) trainer/assessor
- Foundation Degree in Coach and Athlete development (Distinction-Bournemouth Uni.)
Turning his love for the water into a career, he started up Surf Steps, his own Surf and SUP training centre in 2005. He now directs the business, and a very happily married Father of 2.
“My dream of a more water filled life was realised through passion, hard work and vision. I see my role is to help people achieve theirs too!”